If you are unable to register SofTest and receive the "Registration Expired" alert, or if you are unable to download exam files your connection might be blocked by a proxy server. This guide will review how to check and/or modify your proxy servers for your Mac OS X devices.
- Click on the Apple menu and select 'System Preferences' or click Go --> Applications --> System Preferences.
- Select 'Network' in the Internet & Network section.
- Select the type of connection or wireless Network Name you're connected to.
- Click on the 'Advanced' button.
- Click on 'Proxies'.
- Make sure Web Proxy (HTTP) & Secure Web Proxy (HTTPS) boxes are NOT checked.