In the event you are encountering issues accessing your ExamSoft Portal or encounter issues navigating your portal, the first troubleshooting step is to clear your browser's cache. This guide will go over how this can be done for various internet browsers.
- Click the "Open Menu" icon in the top right and then click History.
- Click Clear Recent History to bring up a new window.
- Select Everything from the drop down, and make sure Cache is selected.
- Click Clear Now to clear the cache.
- Click the Customize Icon in the top right of Google Chrome and then click History.
- Click Clear Browsing Data to open the below window.
- In the drop-down menu select "the beginning of time" and make sure that Cached images and files is selected from the options.
- Click Clear Browsing Data to complete clearing the cache.
- Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Internet Options and select the 'General Tab'. Under this tab you will see a 'Browsing History' section. Click on 'Delete'.
- Ensure the items for Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History are checked. Click 'Delete'.