This picture below helps you to determine if you are already connected to the internet:
If you are not connected to the internet please follow the steps in this article by following the appropriate directions depending on your operating system:
- To access the list of available wireless networks in Windows 10, click or tap the network icon from the system tray.
- Locate the network you want to connect to and click or tap on its name.
- Then, click or tap Connect.
- Once you click or tap Connect, Windows scans for the security settings of the network. Then, it will ask you for its security key.
- Click the WiFi icon on the lower-right corner of your screen.
- A list of available wireless networks will appear on the right. Select the wireless network you wish to connect to and click the Connect button.
- If the wireless network that you have selected is secured (password protected), you need to type in the security phrase (Passphrase/Network key) and click the Next button.
- Left-click the wireless icon located on the system tray.
- Then left-click the desired available wireless connection and select Connect.
- Right-click the wireless icon located on the system tray , select Connect to a network and follow the on screen instructions.