The account that Softest is installed with must have Administrator level rights on the device. This guide will review how to add Administrator Level Rights to your user accounts on your Windows Vista and Windows 7 devices.
- Click on 'Start', 'Control Panel'.
- Set View by to Category.
- Select 'User Accounts and Family Safety'.
- Select 'User Accounts'.
- Select the account that needs admin level rights.
- Select 'Change the account type'.
- In the Choose a new account type for (account name) box select 'Administrator' then click on the 'Change Account Type' button.
- The account should now have admin level rights.