The account that Softest is installed with must have Administrator level rights on the device. This guide will review how to add Administrator Level Rights to your user accounts on your Mac devices.
- Click on the Apple button in the menu bar and select System Preferences.
- Select Accounts.
- Click the lock to make changes, enter the admin user name and password and click on the OK button.
- Select the user account you need to give admin rights to.
- Check the Allow user to administer this computer check box, click on OK on the pop up box, log out then log in again.
- The user should now have admin rights on the computer.