You must install SofTest on the computer you will use on exam day. There is a $50 administrative fee if you wish to re-download for ANY reason, including:
- Computer is broken/stolen
- Purchased a new computer
You will be warned about the $50 fee before you log in the portal and when you first click Download button.
NOTE: CO, FBLS, IN and MO applicants need to contact the bar and the bar will take care of their requests.AR and WA applicants need to contact the bar for approval before making payment.For all other states, follow the below instructions:
- You need to log into the ExamSoft portal and click on Pay for Re-Download.
- Once you click on Pay for Re-Download , you will be re-directed to the SofTest Re-Download Payment screen where you can pay with either a PayPal account or with a credit card.
- After submitting payment, you will get a Payment Confirmation screen with a Print and Continue button. You will also receive a confirmation email.
- Clicking on the Continue button will launch a Re-Download Request Form for you to fill out and submit.
- Once your form has been submitted, your request will be processed within 24-48 hours. Once processed, you will receive an email with instructions for re-downloading.