SofTest can be downloaded on multiple computers, however some institutions/jurisdictions may have policies prohibiting this, such as most Bar Jurisdictions. While SofTest can be downloaded on multiple devices, exam files must be reverse downloaded in order to move them to a new device. If you have any exams downloaded on your old computer that you need to take in the future, see our guide on reversing exam downloads. If this is not the case for you, proceed to step 2.
- Visit the ExamSoft Portal for your institution. If you do not know how to access your portal, click here.
- Enter your ID and password under Exam Takers.
- Once logged in, click the SofTest tab at the top, and then click on Download.
- This will download the installer. Run the installer once it is completed downloading, and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- Open SofTest by clicking the SofTest icon on the desktop and log-in with the same credentials in order to re-register SofTest.
- If any exams are available to your account to download, you will receive a pop-up indicating the number of exams available.