If you wish to use a USB flash drive to backup or save your work, please perform the following BEFORE you begin the next exam:
1. Following an exam, after returning to Windows, insert a USB memory stick into a USB port.
2. Launch SofTest.
3. For PC users, while holding down the CTRL+B, the SofTest Exam Retriever Wizard will open. Click 'Copy All Recommended Files'.
4. If you have multiple USB memory sticks attached to your computer, you will see an option to select the destination drive (E, F, G, etc). Select the drive you wish to use by clicking the drop down arrow
5. A message will notify you the files were successfully copied to the USB memory stick. Click OK.
6. Remove the USB memory stick.