To uninstall SofTest on a Windows Vista or 7 operating system please follow these instructions:
*Note: Before uninstalling SofTest it is recommended to save the SofTest folder onto a USB flash drive or to another location on the computer first because uninstalling SofTest will also remove all previously saved answer files, back up files, and exam logs.
- Click on 'Start'-->find Control Panel
- Click on Uninstall a program
- In the Uninstall or change a program list, look for and select SofTest, and then click
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstall process.
To uninstall Softest on a Windows 10 device, please follow these instructions:
You can uninstall programs on the Settings page. To repair a program, use Control Panel.
- On the Start menu select Settings.
- In Settings, select System > Apps & features
- Select SofTest, and then select Uninstall.
To do a 'CLEAN' re-install please follow these instructions:
- Follow above steps for uninstalling
- Open a file explorer and type this into the address bar: C:\Program Files (x86)
- Locate the Examsoft folder and rename to "Examsoft.old" without the quotes.
- Next, type this into the address bar: C:\ProgramData
- Locate the SofTest folder and rename to "SofTest.old" without the quotes.
- Download and install SofTest