To ensure that you are ready for exam day using SofTest, here are some helpful tips:
- Ensure that your device is in proper working order. Devices that have technical problems prior to using SofTest are not fit for a stable testing environment.
- Familiarize yourself with the software by taking a mock exam.
- Locate your battery power indicator light on the device, to ensure that it is charging while in a secure exam.
- Ensure that your battery has at least 20 minutes of charge in it, just in case there is a temporary power outage.
- Ensure that your computer’s internal clock has the correct date. To verify date & time on Windows, click the clock in the lower-right corner of your screen. On Mac, click the clock on the top-right of the screen.
- Ensure that all necessary Windows updates are installed so that the computer installing updates does not delay the exam.