A manual upload may be required in order to successfully upload the answer file that is saved on the computer after an exam. Please follow the instructions below in order to conduct a manual upload.
1. Go to your custom home page.
2. Log in with the exam taker ID and password.
3. Click the Manual Exam Upload button at the top left of the page.
4. Please note the file location listed above the Browse button.
5. Click the Browse button to open the Finder.
6. Click on the OS X hard drive, which is often called Macintosh HD.
7. Click on the Library folder.
8. Click on the Application Support folder.
9. Click on the SofTest folder.
10. Click on the UserID folder (the same name noted in Step 4). It will have a 5-6 digit number as the name.
11. Click on the Answers folder.
12. Select the answer file that you wish to upload and click on the Open button.
13. Click Upload.
As long as the upload period for the exam is still open, the file will upload and present a green confirmation message along the top.
*It may take up to 15 minutes after seeing the confirmation message for upload confirmations to send, and to confirm the upload via upload history