If you have already downloaded an exam to your laptop but would instead prefer to take it on SofTest iPad, the exam will first need to be reverse downloaded. Reverse downloading involves removing an exam from a computer so it can be re-downloaded.
To reverse download an exam on Windows, please follow these instructions: (Please scroll below for Mac reverse download directions)
- Open Softest and press Control + F3 (you may also have to hold down Function key 'FN').
- Select the file that you wish to reverse download then click "Remove"
Click "Yes" to confirm you wish to remove the exam. (You will need to do this for each exam file.
To reverse download an exam on OS X Mac, please follow these instructions:
- Open Softest and press Command + F3 (you may also have to hold down Function key 'FN')..
- Select the file that you wish to remove then click on the "Remove Downloaded Exam(s) " button. You will need to do this individually for each file.
- Confirm the removal when prompted. Click on the "Done" button if there are no other exam files to remove.