If you are using a Windows 7 or below, you have the opportunity to reinstall the Microsoft .NET framework on the computer if you are running into technical difficulties such as a "1920 error". An updated .NET Framework is required to install SofTest.
1. You will need to uninstall the Microsoft .NET Framework on your system
2. Open Programs and Features from the Windows Control Panel
3. Uninstall everything that starts with "Microsoft .NET," doing newest versions first
4. In order to reinstall or install the Microsoft .NET Framework on your system please click HERE to view instructions on the process provided by Microsoft.
5. Once the .exe file is downloaded, run it.
6. Read and agree to the license terms, then click Install.
7. Installation can take up to 15+ minutes depending on your system.
8. Once installation is complete click "Finish".
Click here for instructions on how to install SofTest.