If you are unable to download an exam file, please check the following items:
- Are you connected to the internet? Please make sure you are connected to the Internet. Open a web browser and try to go to www.examsoft.com. If you are unable to connect to the internet, check to make sure you are either plugged in to the modem/router or that your wireless connection is active. Attempt another wireless network connection.
- Check the Language Settings
- Do you have a proxy server set up on your computer?
- If you downloaded the file to a previous machine, you will have to complete a reverse download on it to retrieve the file.
- Does the exam file have a download password? If so, the password will have to be entered, or the file will not appear in the download list.
- Also please ensure that the current date is within the specified start, and end date for downloading the file, which was provided by your institution.
- The exam may also take up to 15 minutes after the exam creator has posted the assessment to appear as available to download.