If SofTest was not able to revert your computer settings, including replacing your login screen image, you will need to do so manually. Follow these steps to successfully change your login screen background:
- When you open the application you can see the Main Window, tab Login image. The Main Window shows on the left side the current login background image and on the right side the new image.
- Drag and drop a JPG image into the New Login image frame.
- After dropping the JPG image file the display field indicates that the image is loading.
- When you would like another image, drag and drop another image into the New Login image frame.
- The dropped JPG image is now loaded and it is ready to set as the new login background image.
- Click on the button Set new Login image to replace the current login background image with the new dropped image. The display field indicates that the image is changing.
- The dropped image is now the current login background image. When you logout, you can see the customized Login screen.
- If you want to reset the current login background image to the Mac OS X default login background image, click on the button Reset to default image. The display field indicates that the image is changing.
- The current login background image is now set to the Mac OS X default login background image. To see the changes you have to log out.
*If your login screen has changed, you can also attempt to download this program: LoginX