Here are some steps to follow before taking an exam using SofTest, in order to ensure you will be fully prepared come exam day!
- Watch for email notifications to download exams.
- Download all exams as soon as they are available.
- Take a Mock Exam (if made available to you):
- Check that your computer’s date and time are accurate.
- Arrive at the exam site at least 15 minutes early.
- Charge your laptop battery and bring your power cord.
- Disable any antivirus software prior to launching a secure exam.
- Before upgrading your current OS, check against SofTest's current minimum system requirements to ensure compatibility with the new OS.