Here are some helpful tips to acknowledge while taking an exam using SofTest!
- Immediately before SofTest launches the exam, you will be provided a warning screen with RED STOP SIGNS indicating that you should not begin the exam until instructed to do so. Heed this warning.
- During your exam, you can set a Reminder Alarm to appear at a specific time during the exam. First, access the Tools and then the Reminder Alarm menu. Be sure to click the Set button to activate the alarm.
- Note, SofTest will allow you to save your answers in the exam every 60 seconds.
- You can toggle (or switch) between questions using the blue navigation arrows.
- The Question Navigator button on the menu bar displays a list of all questions in a separate window.
- You can view all unanswered questions.
- If backward navigation is allowed, you can mark questions to revisit.
- You can navigate to another question by clicking on the question number.
- If you encounter computer difficulty during the exam, notify a proctor for instructions.