In the event that your professor has set up a Performance Assessment for you, you may be required to download instructions and upload an assignment via your student portal. The below instructions will walk you through how you can download and submit your assignments.
- Navigate to your Exam Taker Portal and log in with the ID and Password provided by your institution.
- Click Courses. This will show a list of active courses in which you are enrolled. Find the course for the assignment and click to open it.
- The following screen will show a list of Assessments assigned to that course. Locate the assessment. Under the Notifications/Actions Required column, you will find any items needed to be completed by you.
- If your professor has provided instructions for you to download, you can do so by clicking Action next to "Download Instructions/Assignment".
- If you are ready to upload your assignment, click Action next to "Upload Assignment".
- On the pop-up window, you can select to Browse your computer for the correct file. Once you have located it, click Upload to upload your assignment.
- Once uploaded you will see a green confirmation and the uploaded file.
If you are allowed to submit multiple revisions, you will see the opportunity to upload the file again as shown by the green arrow to the right of the uploaded file name.
- You can confirm your upload by reviewing the Upload File Name column in the list of Assessments.
If you upload your exam after the upload deadline set by your institution, your assignment will upload successfully, however your professor will be notified that it is late.
Files must be under 10MB in size. Supported file types include: .doc, .docx, .xlsx, .rtf, .pdf, .pptx, .gif, .jpg, .png, .avi, .mov, .mp4, .mp3.