- Click on "Start" and type "msconfig" in the search box and press the "Enter" key on the keyboard.
- Click on "Services".
- Check the "Hide all Microsoft Services" check box.
- Look for and uncheck all the Trend Micro services running and click on "Apply".
- Click on "Startup".
- Look for and uncheck all the Trend Micro services running and click on "Apply" then "OK".
- Click on "Restart".
- Now download and take a mock exam to see if there's still a typing delay.
*While it is our recommendation and best practice to disable your antivirus programs before each exam, please be sure to reenable your antivirus program following each exam.