Change the Language Settings on your Windows Device
1. Click the windows Icon to open the Start Menu.
2. Type ‘Region and language’. This should provide the following result. Click it to open.
3. Under ‘Languages’ on the right hand side, choose ‘Add a language'.
4. In the search box, type ‘United States’ and click the corresponding language to add it.
5. Choose the newly added ‘English (United States)' and set it as the default by clicking the button.
6. Reboot the computer to finish applying the changes.