1. At some point after installation, Kaspersky may quarantine the Examplify shield service. If you see this message, open Kaspersky and click the red details button in the banner.
2. Click the arrow next to resolve and choose add to exclusions
3. Click on the Gear icon in the lower left corner of Kaspersky and choose Additional on the navigation panel. Click ‘Threats and Exclusions’.
4. Click ‘Specify trusted applications’
5. Click Browse and add ‘Examsoft..Softshield.exe’ . It is located in ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Examsoft\Examplify\Services’.
6. Click Add in the lower right hand corner and tick all of the boxes except the ones that require IP addresses or ports. The windows should now look like this:
Exit out of Kaspersky and restart your computer. You should be able to reinstall Examplify to resolve any service issues.