1. Open McAfee. This is typically done quickly by accessing it from the toolbar by the system clock. Double click the yellow Norton symbol to access the controls.
2. Click on the ‘History’ icon. You may need to expand the options by clicking the red arrow pointing downwards to the right of the window.
3. Click the on the drop down menu at the top of the screen and change it to Quarantine from Recent History.
4. From the list, select the ExamSoft item and then click the blue more options link.
5. Click the restore link at the bottom. On the following window, make sure the box is checked to "Exclude this file from future scans" and click yes.
Next we are going to add an exclusion to prevent the issue from occurring again.
6. From the Norton main window, click ‘ Settings’ at the top of the window
7. Choose the antivirus section and click on the Scans and Risks tab.
8. Click configure next to the option for ‘items to exclude from auto-protect, SONAR, and download intelligence Detection.
9. Click the ‘add folders’ button and then the folder icon to browse. Add the Examsoft folder located at ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Examsoft’.
10. Once it is added, click ok. You should see it listed in the exclusions list. Click ‘ok’ again to confirm.
11. Reinstall Examplify.