How do I take a mock exam?
The following steps are for both Mac and Windows:
1. Click on the SofTest icon.
2. Click on 'Take an Exam'.
3. The screen should now look like the one below.
4. Select the MOCK EXAM from the 'Available Exams' drop down.
*If there's no Mock Exam in the Exam File Location drop down then one needs to be downloaded. To find out how to download an exam please click on the link below:
5. If required, enter any combination of numbers in the ID Field. Look in the 'INSTRUCTIONS' section for the amount of characters that need to be entered in the ID field.
5. Click on the 'Start' button to begin the exam.
6. You should be prompted that you are entering a secure exam and ALL open programs will be closed. Click 'OK' to this prompt.
7. There are NO questions associated with this exam.
8. After you exit the exam, make sure you have internet connectivity so that SofTest can automatically upload your answer file.
- Topic #: 15157-43
- Date Created: 10/20/2010
- Last Modified Since: 7/24/2013
- Viewed: 38065