How do I take an exam?
The following steps are for both Mac and Windows:
1. Click on the SofTest icon.
2. Click on 'Take an Exam'.
3. The screen should now look like the one below.
4. Select the exam from the 'Available Exams' drop down menu.
*If there's no Exam in the drop down menu, then one needs to be downloaded. To find out how to download an exam please click on the link below:
5. If required, enter the student ID. Look in the 'INSTRUCTIONS' section for the amount of characters that need to be entered in the ID field.
5. Click on the 'Start' button to begin the exam.
6. You should be prompted that you are entering a secure exam and ALL open programs will be closed. Click 'OK' to this prompt.
7. This will open the exam in SofTest.
8. After you exit the exam, make sure you have internet connectivity so that SofTest can automatically upload your answer file.
- Topic #: 15157-43
- Date Created: 10/20/2010
- Last Modified Since: 9/9/2014
- Viewed: 57718