To allow Examplify to connect to your NurseThink Account, you need to add the account to the list of institutions. From then on, when you use Examplify, you need to be aware of which account you're currently using, and switch between the accounts if needed.
Add Your NurseThink Account
- Start Examplify on the device that you'll use for the Clinical Judgment Exam.
- Select the Home Menu (near the top right corner of the screen), and then select Logout (at the bottom of the menu).
- Select Add New Account.
- Start typing Clinical Judgment Exams (NurseThink), and then select it from the drop-down list.
- Enter the User ID and Password for your NurseThink account.
Note: The User ID is either the student ID or email address associated to your NurseThink student account.
- Select Sign In.
Switch Between Your Accounts
When you are taking exams from more than one institution, you need to switch between accounts.
- Select the Home Menu (near the top right corner of the screen), and then select Switch Account.
Note: If the Switch Account option does not appear (as on lab computers), select Logout (at the bottom of the Home menu). Then select Back to go back to the page that allows you to select an institution ID.
- Select the institution for the exam that you need to take. For example, to take your NurseThink exam, start typing Clinical Judgement Exams (NurseThink), and then select it from the list.
- If prompted, enter the User ID and Password for this account.
Note: If you did not log off after your last session in the selected institution, you will not be prompted for a login.