This article will help you to take your practice exam and resolve any issues that come up.
Before You Begin
Make sure that you have accepted the invite and set your password for your Clinical Judgment Exam account.
- Start Examplify, and log in to your Clinical Judgment Examplify account.
Tip: You can check the top banner of the Examplify window to see which account you're currently logged into.
- For step-by-step instructions about logging in, registering, and switching between accounts, see: Clinical Judgment Exam: Register Your NurseThink Account on Examplify
- Examplify performs certain checks when you start Examplify and when you attempt to download an exam. If you see messages about Minimum System Requirements, review the on-screen information. Depending on the issues, you might be able to Continue with the exam (although device updates are recommended), or you might see only the Return to Dashboard option (meaning that you cannot use this device without updating it to meet the requirements). For more information about these issues, see: Examplify: Update Your Device to Meet Minimum System Requirements
- On the left side of the Examplify screen, select the exam: CJE Student Practice Exam
- Select Download Exam.
- Enter the exam password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to start, complete, and submit the practice exam.
After you submit this exam, your account is finalized to take future Benchmark Exams.
- You only need to complete the Practice Assessment once.
- Some devices have unique settings. If you encounter any challenges, please contact our 24/7 Support Team for assistance.
- After you submit your exam, you will receive an email notification to confirm the answer file upload. If this exam included ExamMonitor, you'll receive separate confirmations about the answer file upload and the video file upload. You also can find status information on the Examplify dashboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Clinical Judgment Exams are pre-written national assessments that gauge student learning and competency. All students taking Clinical Judgment Exams are taking the same exam(s), with an account specific for Benchmark Exams to retain this data. Whenever you need to complete a Clinical Judgment Exam, you will always use this account.
How do I log into my Clinical Judgment account?
Follow the steps in the "Switch Between Your Accounts" section of the account registration instructions.
How do I download a Clinical Judgment Exam?
- Log in to your Clinical Judgement exam account, as you did for your practice assessment.
Tip: Remember that the top banner in Examplify will display which account you're currently logged into.
- On the left side of the screen, select the exam that you need to take.
Note: All available exams will be listed on the left side of the screen. If your exam is not listed, select Refresh Exam List (in the lower left corner of the screen). If you still do not see the exam, see the tips below.
- Select Download Exam.
Why can’t I see any exams available to download?
- Confirm that you’re logged into the Examplify application.
- Confirm that you're logged into your Clinical Judgment account.
Note: Remember that the top banner in Examplify will indicate which account you are logged into.
If you need help to switch accounts, see the "Switch Between Your Accounts" section of the account registration instructions.
- Confirm that the exam has been posted by your instructor and is available for downloading.
Note: Exams appear in the Ready for Download list only during the time period that the instructor specified when posting this exam. If you look for the exam before or after that time period, it will not be available.