ExamSoft 101 is the on-boarding program for institutions that are new to ExamSoft. As part of the ExamSoft 101 program, your institution will have a dedicated implementation consultant and training specialist to guide you through your first exam.
The ExamSoft 101 program consists of 6-7 meetings/sessions with your onboarding team.
- Kick-off Call: Initial planning call between your implementation consultant and institution/department administrators.
- Setup: Foundation Training: Your training specialist will show your institution/department admins how to set-up your ExamSoft portal, including creating user accounts, courses, and categories.
- Questions & Examplify: Your training specialist will show your institution/department admins and faculty super-users how to create/import questions and will demonstrate completing an assessment in the Examplify Application.
- Assessments and Delivery: Your training specialist will show your Institution/department admins and faculty super-users the best practices for building and proctoring an exam.
- Reporting & Review: Your training specialist will show your institution/department admins and faculty super-users how to adjust scoring for completed exams and run reports.
- Graduation Call: Your final call with your implementation consultant to discuss how your first exam went. After this call, you'll be in great hands with your customer success team.
To make the most of the ExamSoft 101 program, we recommend that you review the guides below before each session and complete the action items within the Before Training section. This "homework" will give you some familiarity with the software so that you can bring your questions to each session and maximize your time with your implementation consultant and training specialist.
Training Session Guides
Each of these guides specifies the target audience for the session, the training topics, and your action items to complete before and after training.