Setting up Examplify for iPad to work within a lab environment allows exam-takers to share the same device for test taking. Every time an exam is uploaded, the app will prompt the user to authenticate again.
Important: Examplify for iPad lab environments can only be set up when initially installing the app for the first time.
- Create an Exam-Taker account as a Lab User. This will be the account used to register Examplify.
Note: For more information on setting up Exam-Taker account, please see: Legacy Portal: Add and Manage Exam-Takers
- Download the latest Examplify build, see Examplify for iPad: Download and Install Examplify, and follow the instructions.
- Double-tap to open the Examplify app.
- Read the Software License Agreement and select I Agree to accept.
- Open the drop-down menu, or begin typing the name of your institution and select it from the list.
- Select Next.
- Enter the Lab User's Exam-Taker credentials, and then select Sign In.
Note: A prompt will confirm that the device has been successfully set up in Lab mode.
- Select OK to login.
Now that the device is set up in Lab mode:
- Exam-takers will be logged out of the application once their assessment has successfully uploaded.
- The Switch User feature is disabled.