If you have questions in Blackboard that you'd like to use in your ExamSoft assessments, you can export the questions as a DAT file. Then, you'll be able to import the file into ExamSoft.
- Log into Blackboard.
- Select the course that has the questions that you want to export.
- Select Course Tools, and then select Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- On the Tests, Surveys, and Pools page, select Pools.
Note: Alternatively, you can select Tests if you want to export an individual test rather than a test pool.
- Locate the pool that you want to export, select the drop-down arrow, and then select Export. The questions in this pool will be downloaded as Pool_*.zip.
- After the zip file is downloaded, extract it to see the contents.
- Locate the largest DAT file. This is the file that you'll import to ExamSoft.
You can now import the file into ExamSoft. See: Enterprise Portal: Import Questions from an LMS or a Question File