The Question Banking training session is for all account administrators and members of your previously defined super user group. Your Training Specialist will review importing questions, and creating questions within the portal.
Before You Begin
- Send a sample file of your questions to your Implementation Consultant.
- Log in to your ExamSoft portal with your faculty credentials.
- Create a few questions within the Mock Questions folder.
- Legacy Portal: Basic Steps to Create Questions
- Legacy Portal: Prepare an RTF Question File to Import
- Legacy Portal: View the Question History
- Legacy Portal: Bulk Editing
- Identify and create additional question folders.
- Import or manually create questions.
- Stay organized. Make sure your questions are in the right folders.
- Tag your questions with categories.
Before Your First Exam
- Make sure that you've imported or created all of the questions that you need for your first assessments.
- Review and approve questions for your practice exam.