The Review & Reporting training session will be key for users who need to generate reports about exam-taker performance. During this session, we'll review the mock exam reports, discuss how to release results, demonstrate how to adjust scoring, and review ExamID/Monitor results, if applicable.
Before You Begin
- Select the Assessments menu.
- Locate the completed mock exam.
- Select the Adjust Scoring tab to make scoring adjustments.
- Select the Reporting/Scoring tab to review reports.
- Exam Integrity: Review Results from ExamID and ExamMonitor
- A Guide to the Statistics
- Categories and Longitudinal Reports Webinar
- Legacy Portal: Export Longitudinal Grades
- Legacy Portal: Use PrintX 2 to Export and Print Essays
- Legacy Portal: Push Grades to Your LMS
- Legacy Portal: View the Summary Report for a Question Bank Assessment
- Legacy Portal: View the Summary Report for a Performance Assessment
- Legacy Portal: View the Strengths and Opportunities Report
- Release Results to Exam-Takers
- Legacy Portal: View the Item Analysis Report
- Legacy Portal: View the Longitudinal Analysis Report
- Practice adjust scoring options by using the practice exam.
- Run each report and review results by using the practice exam.
Before Your First Exam
- Ensure that the questions on your first exam are tagged with categories to maximize your data.
- Determine your plan for reviewing results, adjusting scoring, and releasing results.
Did one of your exam-taker have to take their exam on paper because of a missing or broken device? You can import answers from Scantron forms to complete your scoring and reporting within ExamSoft!