- Assessing the Build Your Own Question Bank
- Searching for Items in the Build Your Own Question Bank
- Build Your Own Question Bank Categories
Assessing the Build Your Own Question Bank
- To add one or more of these questions to your assessment, Navigate to your Test Bank course.
- Within the Assessments tab, select a draft assessment or create a new assessment.
- From the Build Assessment tab select the green plus icon then Find Questions.
- Select the Filter option. Toggle on the Course button. Then, enter the name of the CJE BYO Question Bank, and select the desired course from the drop down list.
Searching for Items in the Build Your Own Question Bank
- Use the filter to search for specific question types (multiple choice, matrix, etc.)
- Use the filter to search for questions tagged to categories, which can be helpful when searching for certain topics.
- Use the Keyword search to search either the question itself or answer options for certain keywords.
Build Your Own Question Bank Categories
Build Your Own content is categorized with following competencies to understand student performance on these items:
- Clinical Judgment Measurement Model
- Item Type
- NCLEX® Client Needs
- PN Nursing Process
- QSEN Competencies
- RN Nursing Process
- Specialty Focus