Categories give users the means to assess and improve curriculum, feedback loops, and overall standards.
Creating Categories is very simple, yet their impact extends far beyond their simple implementation.
Note: For a video guide, see the recorded webinar "The What, Why, and How of ExamSoft's Most Powerful Tool, Categories!" (link opens in YouTube)
- Select the Categories tab.
Note: This will show your existing Category structure. Select the plus sign next to a Category Name to see any categories stored within it.
- To create a Category, select Create New Category.
- Enter a Title and Description for the category.
Note: The Title will be visible on throughout the portal. The Description will only be visible from this screen.
- Select the Destination from the drop-down menu.
Note: The destination is the category that this Category will be stored under.
- Select Create to create the Category.
- Select Create and Add Another if you would like a blank create category window to pop-up, so you can continue creating categories.