- At the time when downloads become available, log in to Examplify.
- If you see messages about Minimum System Requirements, review the on-screen information. Depending on the issues, you might be able to Continue with the exam (although device updates are recommended), or you might see only the Return to Dashboard option (meaning that you cannot use this device without updating it to meet the requirements). For more information, see: Examplify: Update Your Device to Meet Minimum System Requirements
- If you do not see the exam that you are scheduled to take, select Refresh Exam List near the bottom left corner of the screen. (See item (a) in the illustration.)
- On the left side of the screen, select the exam that you want to download (b).
- In the main area of the screen, select Download Exam (c).
Wait until you see confirmation that the exam is downloaded. The progress bar will disappear, the status (on the left side of the screen) will be Exam File Downloaded, and the Exam Settings and Exam Details will appear in the main area of the screen.
Example: Progress Bar - Download Incomplete
Example: Exam Settings and Exam Details - Download Complete
For details about taking your exam, see:
If you want to remove an exam that you've downloaded, select Remove Exam Download.