If you have trouble taking your baseline photo, follow these tips.
- Be sure to take a photograph of your face, not a driver's license or other identification card.
- Confirm that you're using Examplify version 2.3.2 or newer. You can see the version number in the shaded bar at the bottom of the screen in Examplify.
- Confirm you can see a tile for ExamID on the dashboard for your exam. If not, contact the exam-maker.
- Ensure that your webcam lens is clean and that nothing is blocking it.
Ensure that nothing is concealing your face or head (hat, scarf, mask, etc.).
- Ensure that you're in a well-lit area and that the light on your face is brighter than the light behind you.
- Turn on lights to illuminate your face.
- Increase the screen brightness of your device.
- Arrange your workspace so that you're not sitting with your back to a window or similar light source. Light behind you will create shadows on your face.