Support for Windows 11 22H2
- This version supports Microsoft’s latest operating system, Windows 11 22H2, which is expected to release on September 20, 2022.
- We have identified an incompatibility issue with the Smart App service included in this version 22H2 of the Windows 11 operating system. However, this issue only exists only when the version operating system is newly installed on a device, such as when:
- A clean installation of the Windows 11 22H2 operating system is performed on a device
- A device is newly purchased with Windows 11 22H2
- Earlier versions of Examplify will not be supported and will fail to run on newly installed versions of Windows 11 22H2.
- It is important to note that this does not impact users who upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 or users who upgrade from Windows 11 21H2 to 22H2.
- Accessibility keyboard navigation for:
- Multiple Choice
- Fill in the Blank (traditional, drop down, and range)
Case Study (Electronic Health Record)
- This feature is in Early Access for Enterprise Portal only. Please reach out to your Client Success Manager with questions regarding access to this feature.
- Added a feature for clients to be able to set up a Case Study (Electronic Health Record) as part of the question:
- This feature appears above the question stem and requires Examplify 3.1 to be displayed in Examplify
- We will provide you with instructions on utilizing this feature next week
- Instructions are available here
Please be aware that we have identified an issue that occurs occasionally during prompted updates when upgrading from Examplify 3.0 to Examplify 3.1 in which the “Relaunch” button fails. Please share this community article on resolving this issue with exam-takers.