This feature is currently in Early Access and only compatible with Examplify 3.1 and higher. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager with questions regarding access to this feature.
Enterprise Portal: Create a Case Study Item
- Click to create a new question of any desired type.
Note: For more information, see: Enterprise Portal: Basic Steps to Create and Edit Questions
- On the question creation screen, click ‘Add Case Study’
- Next, add text to the Tab Title, and add text to the Tab Content as desired.
- Add additional Tabs, Tab Titles, and Tab Content as needed. You can create up to 5 Tabs.
- Next, click ‘Insert’ to create the case study above your new question.
- You can return to edit mode using the edit icon, or delete the case study using the trash can icon.
- Finish adding a question stem, answer choices, and the selection of correct answers as required by the question type you are creating.
- Click ‘Save’, and add your newly created question to an assessment as desired.
Below is how the Case Study and the newly created Question will appear in Examplify.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a question with a Case Study! If you require the same case study for additional questions, you will need to recreate the case study for each new question using the steps above.