Getting Organized with Folders
- Questions and Assessments can be easily organized into folders for all users to access, add, review, edit, share, and manage.
- Users can be provided access rights to each folder and all the contents.
- Their access rights can be limited to view only or editing permissions.
- This allows great flexibility when setting up your exam management system.
- ExamSoft recommends setting up a system that logically arranges questions by how they will be posted to exams and assessments, or when they will be administered.
- Question folders should consolidate questions by course, content covered, or exams; whereas assessment folders should store exams based on courses and semesters.
- This allows users to review previously delivered assessments and make changes where necessary.
- This organization structure allows users to quickly access and manage those assessments that are specific to the courses they teach.
- All assessments are arranged by course and date administered.
- This makes it incredibly easy to review assessments as changes are made year after year.
- This organization also permits exam review committees to pull up the questions used on specific exams.