- Select the Questions menu at the top of the page.
- Select a question.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and then select History.
- The performance history provides numbers for correct answers, incorrect responses and not attempted based on each revision. The difficulty index and point biserial are displayed side by side.
- The assessment history provides the same information, but based on each assessment that the question was used on. In addition, you can see the Assessment ID and Assessment Name of each assessment that this question appeared on.
- The revision history logs the changes that have been made, as well as the number of times exam-takers have answered a revision. You can select the revision number to see the question content for that particular revision.