Archiving an assessment is a useful cleanup feature. While none of the data associated with an archived assessment is ever changed or removed, the assessment itself cannot be seen when viewing the course's home page. Archiving can only be applied to posted assessments.
- Select the department and course.
- Select the Assessments tab.
- Locate the assessment that you wish to archive.
- Select the pencil icon at the far right.
Note: Select the expand icon to allow you to add more columns to the grid if there are any not being displayed.
- Navigate to the assessment's Post Settings page.
- Select More at the top right, and then select Archive.
- A small message will appear asking you to confirm this action. If so, select Archive again.
Note: The assessment will now be archived from the standard view.
- Select Filter button at the top-right corner of the assessment list.
- Select the checkbox to Include Archived Assessments.
- Select Apply Filters.
- Follow the steps for including an archived assessment in the Class View (see above).
- Select the checkbox to the left of the assessment that you would like to restore.
- At the bottom of your screen select Restore.