This article explains how to export an assessment from ATI and prepare the question file so that you can import the questions into your ExamSoft Portal.
- Export the assessment as a PDF file:
- In ATI, navigate to Manage My Assessments.
- Select the Actions button for the assessment that you want to export.
- Select Printable Version.
- When the on-screen preview appears, select Download Report.
The file will be downloaded as a PDF.
- Prepare the questions file:
- Open the PDF file, select all text, and copy it.
- Paste the copied text into a Microsoft Word document.
- Edit the file so that it complies with the formatting guidelines.
- Copying from a PDF file into a Word file typically results in unneeded line breaks. Delete any unneeded line breaks so that each question is presented within one paragraph.
- For detailed formatting information and examples, see: Enterprise Portal: Prepare a Question File to Import
- When the Word file is ready, import it into your ExamSoft Portal. See: Enterprise Portal: Import Questions from an LMS or a Question File