You might be given an assignment that requires downloading instructions for an assignment and then uploading an essay, a research paper, an image, or another file that you have created, or that requires you to post a link to an online project or video file. For these types of assignments, you'll use the ExamSoft Portal to submit your work.
Note: For file uploads, be sure that you understand the assignment requirements. You must upload the type of file that is specified for this assessment. Other file types will not be accepted.
Before You Begin
If this is a video project and you need to submit a YouTube link, see: Copy a YouTube Link to Use in Your Performance Assessment
- Log in to your institution's Exam-Taker Portal.
- Select Courses, and then select the course with the assignment that is due.
- In the assignment list, find the assignment that you need to submit.
- Note the Upload Deadline.
- (If available) Select View Instructions to see information about this assignment.
Depending on the assessment settings, the pop-up window might display instructions, attachments, and/or the grading rubric. After viewing this information, select the Close button (in the top right corner of the pop-up window).
- When ready, select the Upload button to submit the assignment.
Note: If this is a Turnitin assignment, and it's the first time that you've submitted work to Turnitin, a EULA Agreement will appear. You must select the checkbox to accept the agreement. After you accept the agreement, select Next, and then select the Upload button again.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to submit your assignment.
- If you upload your assignment after the upload deadline, your assignment will upload successfully, but it will be marked as late. Check with your instructor to find out if credit will be given.
- The required file type is listed on the pop-up window.