Follow these instructions to see the rubric or instructions (depending on the assessment settings), to check the due date, and to upload your assignment.
The supported file types are: DOC/DOCX, XLSX, RTF, PDF, PPTX, GIF, JPG/JPEG, PNG and (in Beta) AVI, MOV, MP4, and MP3.
Note: The maximum file size for a Performance Assessment upload is 10 MB.
- Log in to your institution's ExamSoft Portal.
- Select the Courses menu (at the top of the page) to view a list of your courses.
The Notifications column indicates the courses that require action.
- Select the course name to see the list of assessments.
- Note the Upload Due Date for the assignment.
If the deadline date for the upload has passed, you can still upload your file, but you will need to check with your instructor or exam manager to see if late work will be accepted for credit.
- If there is a link for a grading rubric or instructions, select the link to view the information.
- When you are ready to upload your file, select the Upload Assignment button.
- In the pop-up window, select the Browse button and find your file.
- Select Upload to confirm.