If you use an iPad to take your exams and need to use a Bluetooth keyboard, follow the procedure below to ensure that Examplify recognizes your keyboard.
Normally, during a secure exam, you would put your iPad into Airplane Mode. However, when you are using a Bluetooth keyboard, you can simply disconnect from Wi-Fi. This way, your iPad will still be able to access your keyboard during the exam.
- Make sure that your keyboard is connected to your iPad before you start your assessment.
- Enter the password for your assessment.
- When the Action Required screen appears, select Settings.
- On the left side of the screen, select Wi-Fi.
- On the right side of the screen, slide the Wi-Fi toggle button to off.
- Double-click the iPad home button to find the Examplify app and bring it the front of your open applications.
- Select Continue to enter your assessment.