ExamNow is an audience response platform that instructors often use for active learning and formative assessments. For example, during a class meeting, your instructor might display a question to check the group's understanding of new material.
You can respond to ExamNow questions on any internet-enabled device with the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
- Navigate to ExamNow.ExamSoft.com
- Start typing the name of your institution, then select it from the drop down list, and then select Continue.
- Log in.
If your instructor has not yet displayed the first question, you'll see a Waiting for Assessment screen.
- When a question appears, select or enter your answer, and then select Submit.
After answering the question, you will see a Waiting screen until your instructor selects to show you the next question. During this time, your instructor might discuss the question, continue the lecture, or introduce additional learning activities.
- Answer any additional questions, as they appear.
- When the exam finished, you will see a green Assessment Complete confirmation screen, and you can close your browser window.