The Performance Analysis Report shows your performance over time and across the learning categories that were set up for your exams. This information can help you to identify areas where you are excelling and where you need to improve.
You can generate this report for different time periods, courses, and assessments.
Note: The available information in the report will depend on your institution's settings and the individual assessment settings. For guidance, speak with your instructor(s) or exam manager(s).
- Log in to your institution's ExamSoft Portal.
- Select the Performance menu.
- Enter the options:
- Date Range: Enter the time period for the assessments that you want to include. Be sure to enter the date range in which you submitted exams or assignments.
- Courses: Use the dropdown menu to select All Available Courses or individual courses. In the dropdown menu, be sure to click on the checkboxes, not the names. A checkmark appears when an option is selected.
- Assessments: Based on the selected courses, use the dropdown menu to select All Assessments or individual assessments. In the dropdown menu, be sure to click on the checkboxes, not the names. A checkmark appears when an option is selected.
- Select Run Report.
The report appears on the screen. If you wish, you can use the PDF button (in the top right corner of the report) to download the report as a PDF file.
The report includes up to 50 subject areas or competencies that were included on the selected assessment(s). For each Category/Learning Outcome, the report shows:
- The number of Exams/Assessments that included questions in this category.
- The total number of Questions (in the selected exams/assessments) that were tagged with this category.
- Your Average score on the questions in this category.
- The Peer Average earned by other exam-takers.