At the end of the term, complete these procedures to get ready for the new term.
- Clean up the exam-taker data.
After you've posted the grades to the grade book, you need to remove the withdrawn exam-takers and/or recent graduates from your ExamSoft Portal. See: Legacy Portal: Exam-Taker Clean-Up
- Import the new exam-takers and courses.
After removing the old exam-taker data, you're import the exam-takers for the new term. See: Import Exam Takers & Courses, and Create Exam Taker Groups
- View the end-of-term reports.
- Use the Longitudinal Analysis Report to conduct a deep analysis of your exam-takers' performance over time. Identify patterns of performance and develop appropriate interventions to improve performance in the new term. See: Legacy Portal: View the Longitudinal Analysis Report
- Use the Category Report to assess performance in each category that you are tracking. See: Legacy Portal: View a Category Report