There are two ways to add category tags to questions:
- Add a category tag while creating or editing a question
- Bulk-tag multiple questions with the same category
- In the Categories section, select Add Category.
- Select one or more categories. Your selections will appear on the page, below the Category heading.
- When you finish selecting categories, close the list by selecting Add Category again.
- If you need to add sub-categories for a selected category, you can type the sub-category in the field, or select Browse All.
After selecting sub-categories, select Save (in the top right) to close the slide-out window.
Those selections will appear below the main category.
- When you're finished making changes to the question, select Save, which is near the top right corner of the page. (You might need to scroll up to see the button.)
- Select your department and course.
- Select the Questions tab.
- In the list, select each question that you want to tag with the same category or categories.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Add Categories.
- Select categories and sub-categories as described above in the "Creating and Editing Questions" section of this article.
- When you're finished making changes, select Done.
- Recorded webinars about categories: Enterprise Portal: ExamSoft Training Webinars (Video on Demand)
- PDF Guide: "Enterprise Portal: Getting Started with Categories"