Note: For an overview of the question-creation process and the various options that are available, see: Legacy Portal: Basic Steps to Create Questions
- To add image, table, or formula within the question or an answer choice: Use the buttons in the formatting toolbar at the top of the text box. For help with the WIRIS formula editor, see: WIRIS Equation and Formulae Editor
- To indicate the correct answer: Select the Radio Button next to True or False to indicate the correct answer.
- On the left side of the page under Options:
- Weight: Indicate the default point value for the question.
- Enable Question Tools: You can check Graphing Calculator, Scientific Calculator, or Spreadsheet to enable any of these tools for the question.