Note: For an overview of the question-creation process and the various options that are available, see: Legacy Portal: Basic Steps to Create Questions
- To add image, table, or formula within the question or in an answer choice: Use the buttons in the formatting toolbar at the top of the text box. For help with the WIRIS formula editor, see: WIRIS Equation and Formulae Editor
- Under Options on the left side of the page, you will find the following options:
- Weight - Indicate the default point value for the question.
- Character Limit - Enter a value, and the students will not be able to exceed this number of characters when answering.
- Enable Question Tools - You can check Graphing Calculator, Scientific Calculator, or Spreadsheet to enable any of these tools for the question.