This article explains what to expect when you are taking an exam that includes exam sections. These divisions are typically used in longer exams. You must submit each section before you can continue to the next section. Finally, at the end of the final section, you'll submit the exam.
- When reviewing the Exam Details before an exam, look for Sections.
- After you start the exam, you'll see the exam name and the section name at the top of the screen.
- At the end of each section, you'll see a Finish button. Follow the on-screen prompts to submit the section, and then the next section will begin. (Or, if it's the final section, you'll see the Submit button to submit the exam.)
Note: You cannot return to a section after you submit it.
- If you want to submit a section before you reach the final question in the section, you can go to Exam Controls menu and select Submit Section or (when you're in the final section) Submit Exam.
- If the section time limit expires before you submit that section, you'll see a message. Select Continue to go to the next section of the exam.